Friday, August 10, 2018

Images Navarra Beach

bearded man thinking

I have left alabama and am south in the panhandle of florida.

It is time to start my walk. But, I just wait. For what I have no idea!

Navarre is a beautiful beach this is the first pavilion on left after bridge.

Since you can't pull off the road and walk through the sand dunes and sea-oats,

you now have pavilions with bathrooms and a rinse off shower.

You are also provided with a wooden walk above the sand to the beach


sandy beach and water

The white sand and blue-green water of the gulf coast. The sun is shining and it is a beautiful day, to spend on the beach.

looking to the north of island

We are now looking up the beach, watching the clouds come in. Look at all that white sand.

clouds moving in getting darker

The shy is getting darker and the sand is still white sand. All without the sand cleaner they use to clean the beach after the trashy SOB of the big cities, leave all the crap on the beach.

sea-oats planted to keep sand

This is sand and sea-oats. There use to be sand dunes and sea-oats all a long the panhandle of Flordia. Storms do take shit away.

Front of pavilion

A pavilion entrance.


parking lot of pavilion looking north

The parking lot


looking back toward bridge

going back to the bridge.





This my first published post with my images. I was supposed to license them for Creative Commons. I thank I did it right. We will know sooner or later.
To help support my efforts follow a link to Amazon and buy something you want, then I will receive a small sales commission. Thanks and may God Bless.



Keep Smiling



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...