Sunday, August 12, 2018

Images Buildings Houston and Dallas



top of building


I have finally gotten on my 9:30pm greyhound, on my way to Trinidad Co. The first three images are building in Houston Tx. I had a three-hour layover. Being 61 years old that means to get something to eat and rest.

Mcdonalds across street from greyhound

In Houston it isn't hard to get something to eat There is a McDonald's right across the street. You know fast-food is just fast-food but it's cheaper than eating at the bus depo.


Freeway Church and Tall Building Backdrop

My threee hour lay-over is done. It is time to get on the bus and go to Dallas for a five hour lay-over. It is a shame that I can not get good images through the window on the bus. I miss a lot of good sky-line.

Amazon ad



Dallas


redess brick with yellow trim

This was the first building that I saw when I left the bus depo. At least the rediss brick with the yellow trim looks good and has a little style.

tree in the center of building front

What I liked about the building is, the tree in front is centered to the building.

The Westin and Surrounding building in downtown Dallas

The Westin and surrounding building in downtown Dallas. This image catches all of the westin building and street level also.

Top View of the Westin Building downtown Dallas

This is the top view of the Westin Building and the building next door.

tallest building turn on side to fit

This is the tallest building in downtown Dallas that I saw. Had to turn on the side to get the building. Didn't want to edit any that your job.

Hilton's Homewood Suites Dallas Texas

Hilton's Homewood Suites in downtown Dallas Texas. I would have like to have gotten a room but, they are way out of my price range.

Texas/Texas State/Texas Geography/Texas Counties


Uploaded on Oct 13, 2017
Learn about the 254 counties of the state of Texas with this fun educational music video for children and parents! Brought to you by Kids Learning Tube!

Support Kids Learning Tube by becoming a Patreon today at the link below! You can vote for the video of the week, get your name int he credits and supports something you believe in! https://www.patreon.com/kidslearningtube




I thank Y'all for stopping by and having a look at my post "Images Building Houston and Dallas". Leave comment and don't forget to share

Keep Smiling









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...