Saturday, July 30, 2016

Allison Bass Boat on Lake Eufaula







Published on Jul 30, 2016
My brother and I are taking his Allison Bass Boat out on Lake Eufaula. Allison being the fastest bass boat he only get up to 80 mph. I have filmed some of the boat travel, the undeveloped lake banks, got one little alligator, some birds waiting on fish, and some of the lilies. All and all it was a great day on Lake Eufaula in an Allison Bass Boat.

Encase you would rather read

TRANSCRIPT:
Hi I'm reuben and welcome to southern Alabama. Gordon my, brother, and I are going out on Lake Eufaula on his Allison boat.

The model is a XB2002 It's the fastest bass boat and hold more worlds speed records than any other bass boat made. Allison Boats is a small, US based specialty boat builder that turns out approx 100 boats every year. These boats are 100% Composite construction

The outboard is a 1999 Mercury Racing model specially ordered through Georgia's few High Performance dealerships.

Tachometer, Speedometer. Speedometer is disconnected I've quit using mechanical because what happens at 75 or 80 if you hit a little stick or anything.

What we're doing here is we are getting a picture of the bottom. Can you see it ok there.

under the boat. The black part is the area where the transducer doesn't get down to. It doesn't see directly under the boat. This one does. This is the side to side image. I's looking 300 foot left 300 foot right.

What it's doing is that it's scanning just like an MRI Everything from the center under the boat all the way to the edge. And what we're seeing here, is the graduation on the right hand side and left hand side. You're actually are able to see fish and everything else. Those are fish right there reuben.

Side imaging and your conventional sonar. Those are recordings. And here's your navigation. There's your lake. And here's your navigation. Now this here is the this is the angle of the motor right down here.

He's got a Humminbird to keep us in the channel. Because he wants to get on up He wants to get on up out of the water and go. Ok In this video he only gets 80 mile an hour, which is plenty for me. 25, 30 mile an hour on the water, is fine. If you get slung out or fall out, in the water you skip like a stone man. Who the hell wants to go over 80 miles an hour.

We're near the US Coast Guard office.

This is my first time on Lake Eufaula. Years ago, I traveled the little inlets and stuff. I never was on the lake in a boat, I was always swimming. And I've noticed that on the Alabama side, they go a lot of house, close to the lake. On the Georgia side, few houses and way father back, you don't get to see the houses.

I can film at this speed.

That's a gator. That's a gator. Yea

And we're going to go all the way to Lake Point. Which. It's a long ass lake, but My filming isn't all that good. Because I have never filmed on a boat before. I have made a few corrections since then. Bought me a little monopod and stuff but.

These are actually structural truss That's a scab right there Gordon.

I hope you enjoy it. Leave a comment or a like anything. This is reuben from southern alabama Just remember.

Y'all come back now.



Interactive change keywords and see



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...