Thursday, August 16, 2018

Images Trinidad Co Greyhound Bus Drop Off

Fishers Peak

I finally made it to Trinidad Colorado. It took 42 hours. It would have taken less time, about 8 less if I would have left from Dothan Alabama, instead of Fort Walton Beach Florida.

The three-step Plateau is called Fishers Peak and can be seen all over Trinidad

what I bought my first day there
This is the leagal weed that I bought just across the parking lot where the Greyhound Bus drop me off. Top left is smoking weed and it cost 100 dollars an ounce. To the right is just a few little buds. Underneath is the eatable that I bought. I really like those. They helped me sleep. I haven't sleeped that good in years. Nothing hurt. It was worth the bus ticket just to find that out.

To the right of the little buds is an e-joint. It cost me 15 dollars for the battery and 35 dollars for the oil. I enjoyed smoking it the most. I could not get ripped out of my gourd at one sitting. I had to smoke it several times with a break in between. Only smoked three of four hits at a time. It lasted me almost seven days.

flowering vine with mostly white flowers
This little flowering vine dots the side of the highway of the part of Colorado that I was walking through. I is nice seeing flower as you walk.

vine with gourd like fruit
This gourd like vine grew where the grass was damage or really thin. This vine wasn't little it was massive. Having only a few fruits. They looked liked gourds about half the size of a baseball. I did see some yellow ones and they were the size of a baseball. This plant had a lot of vine just for a couple of gourd like fruits.

food from local church for homeless
As I was walking along looking at everything that I could, a local church was deleiving food to the homeless. Looking as I do they stopped and gave me this so that I could eat. I was hungry and never have much money. It doesn't go far now days. So, I said thank you and God Bless ya, taking the bag. I asked if I could get a ride to the top of the hill but the women driving couldn't decide to do it or not when traffic decided for her. I keeped walking.

Eucalyptus tree in fence
This lone tree, in a fenced in lot, was looking good all by itself. At a distance, it has the look of a eucalyptus tree. I couldn't get close enough to see the shape of the leave. This reason I captured its image is that I liked the shape of this tree and the color. Now I know that I should have gotten closer. This is the first time I ever did this.

tower 64 motel and RV park

Tower 64 is in responce to legallizing weed. They had decent rooms but needed too much money. I got one anyway. Some of my money I have had for four years.

view outside the front entrance
This little foot hill is what you see when you leave the tower 64 parking lot and take a left to walk down hill to town. It is a pretty little hill but, I thought that Trinidad was in plains. I WAS WRONG. It is a lot of work walking hills if you are not in shape for it.

looking down hill towards bus stop
Looking down hill back at the greyhound drop off.



car charging batteries
This EV is filling up at a Tesla power station. I guess it would be called that. I can't call it a gas station. Even with them making the nozel look like it is getting gas. This is the first one that I have seen.

Charging station for Tesla EV
This is just some empty stalls waiting for another EV. They had six total. I have no idea how long it take to get a full charge. Being in America it damn sure ain't free. There was no one to ask.

what the landscape is without houses
This is the natural grass and bushes. The grass might look like shit compared to southern grass. To look so bad it sure grow some pretty cow and horses. I don't understand it but, the livestock looked good, just eatting that.

houses on the hillside
This hillside is ate up with houses.

Trinidad co plateau
One more image of Fisher Peak, Trinidad Colorados Plateau.


Colorado Experience: Trinidad


Uploaded on Jan 16, 2017
Take a walk on the “Trinidad” imprinted brick-paved city sidewalks dating back to 1910 and discover the beauty of this Southern Colorado town that is constantly reinventing itself.




I hope that you enjoyed reading my article "Images Trinidad Colorado Greyhound Bus Drop off". It is a drop-off and not a depo. But you can get some weed right across the parking lot. I think Y'all again, and may God Bless Y'all throughout your day.

To help support my efforts follow a link to Amazon and buy something you want, then I will receive a small sales commission. Thanks and may God Bless.



Keep Smiling


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...