Friday, September 21, 2018

Images Downtown Franklin Indiana Buildings

single building built in 1901

I got a ride with a guy that told me that they have been working on the downtown area for two years. He let me out and all I did was walk around and take pictures.

court square one side

I think that the town is doing a good job of renovating, It is looking good.

view showing two sides of courthouse

I really like this courthouse I think that George W. Bunting did a good job on designing it.

full frontal and one side view of courthouse

The Courthouse was built between 1879 and 1881, it was designed by George W. Bunting. It is a two-story, red brick building with elements of Second Empire (or Mansard Style 1855-1885), Neo-Jacobean, and Romanesque Revival style architecture. With a low hipped metal roof topped by a central tower, with a clock, and smaller corner towers with pyramidal roofs.

It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1981.

courthouse side view


Elite shop staffed by cycling gurus

The Grey Goat Bicycle Company is a specialized elite shop staffed by a crew of cycling gurus. They can find the right bike for you, no matter what type of cycling you do.
25 E Court St.
Franklin Indiana 46131
(317) 494-6967

cafe on court street


four different red brick buildings


Three dfferent store frontage


Citizens National Bank is engraved in the stone


two story two shops buildings


one block of buildings


distant shot of courhouse





Franklin, Indiana - DJI Spark


Uploaded on Jun 26, 2018
Filmed with DJI Spark in Franklin, Indiana.
Saturday June 23rd, 2018.
Song - Fly
Artist - Marshmello




Thanks for stopping by and reading my post "Images Downtown Franklin Indiana Buildings" These are my images and are free images, to use any way you want. I mean they are Royalty free images. Here is where you can read the license

Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)

To help support my efforts please follow a link to Amazon and buy something you want, anything you want, then I will receive a small sales commission in about sixty days. Thanks and may God Bless.
Keep Smiling






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...